21 January 2015

Playing Dress Ups #1: Little girls winter dresses

This post may be a little late considering we're now halfway through January. But where I live the snow is just starting. It's going to be at least a good couple of months tip we'll be out of anything long sleeved. And since my girls are growing like sprouts, I figured a few extra winter dresses couldn't go amiss. Here are my favorites at the moment:

1. Printed Navy Sweatshirt Dress / Esprit - €29,99
2. Coral Stripe Dress / Blue Seven - €13,95
3. Blackberry Cotton Dress / Mexx Baby - €25,99
4. Turquoise 'Tamtam' Jersey Dress / Oilily - €59,95
5. Navy Striped Dress / Marc O'Polo - €59,95
6. Pink 'Dazy' Dress / Oilily - €89,90

If I had money to burn, I would definitely go out and buy that turquoise Oilily dress for both my girls.  It's just adorable. A mum can dream, right? If that's not your colour though, don't worry, they have a tonne more! Their site is definitely worth checking out! Even if just to peruse. (They also have some super cute bags, and for more reasonable prices. But more on that in a later post...)

But anyway, I'm loving these dresses at the moment. And don't worry if the prices shock you! I was able to find most of them for half price online. And yes, I bought the top three. And am dreaming about the other three... 
As far as little girls sizing goes, I'm always at a loss. I ordered dress #2 in size 74 (9-12m) thinking it was actually for 6 months. Oops! My annoyance didn't last long though when I soon figured that it fits my 2-year-old! I know she's not the biggest 2-year-old on the block but come on! 9-12 months!? So actually I scored a double win because now both of my girls will get good use out of it. One happy mum right here!

Ps. I'll be back soon with a baby/nappy/diaper bag post.

Emelia xx







No comments:

Post a Comment