17 January 2013

Coffee Coaster Upcycle

Or should I say Tea Coaster?

I don't drink coffee. Never do. Never will. It's bitter and foul. Although I do love the smell, and that's enough for me. I just drink the smell. If only it tasted that way. Oh well, I guess I'll just stick to tiramisu.

Anyway...back to the coasters. We have a new coffee table (more on that later). Our old one was OLD, so we never much cared what stains and scratches it got. But now, after my semi-hardwork on our new DIY coffee table I decided we needed new coasters. I had some lying around in my kitchen that I'd bought I while back. Didn't much like them at the time and like them even less now. So I thought I'd give them a quick potchup. And voila! New coasters.

Yes, that's the NEW table. Each to their own?






No comments:

Post a Comment